Monday, August 3, 2015

We are Love

I'm a love addict.  Ha.  I said it.  I love to love and I love to be loved.  Love makes me feel happy, secure, grounded, and peaceful.  Who wouldn't want to be loved? I spent a large portion of my life running away from the vibration of love because I didn't think I deserved it.  Like a lot of adults in their 30's I had the misconception that love is only something you read about when you are a kid.  I spent too much of my life thinking that I was unlovable.  Well, You know what?  God wasn't having it.  Ha. Now I'm surrounded by love...  and so are you.

I look around and what I see is the same sadness I suffered through in my years of fighting the love that I was worthy of.  I see this everyday.   I see people with body image problems. I see people in bad relationships.  I see people who walk around referring to themselves as bitches or assholes because they take pride in their misguided anger.  I see people with walls up so they don't have to feel emotion for no other reason than to get through their day. These behaviors are survival and are far form the concept of God. God's way of being is love plain and simple.

If God is love and we are part of God then why is it wrong to say to someone how much you love them.  Where did this fucked up mentality of having to earn love come from? What are we scared of?  Do you say I love you just to hear I love you in return? No!!  When we feel love we want to express it.  Let people know.  Love is one of the most healing words in all of the human languages.  It's vibration is so high it will heal sickness and imbalance spiritually, mentally, and physically.  We associate love with the heart chakra which vibrates 5000 times higher than any other place in the human body.  It's the seat of the soul and the soul is the pure essence of love.

Dr. Masaru Emoto
There have been studies done with water molecules and high vibration words that resonate at the frequency of love.  They would say words, songs, and mantras that resonate with love directed at the water molecules and then freeze them.  The result was large and beautiful snowflake patterns.  Scientists took water molecules and said words of anger and aggression to water molecules and when they froze the water molecules the results were malformed and rigid.  This is profound.  You consider that our human body is made of 80 percent water.

We are either taking energy or giving energy all the time to ourselves and the people, plants, and animals around us.  Choose your words wisely.  Love is not a game or something to be rationed out to people you feel deserve it.  Love is God.  Love is the Universe.  Tell people you love them.  Don't hide it.  Don't make people earn it.  Give the gift of life.  Give the gift of health.  Give the gift of God.  Give the gift of love.  It's free.  It's there for all of us.  It's where we come from and where we will return.  It is God.  It is you.

I love you.





3 comments:

  1. I love you. Long time. Many lifetimes. Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Psychic Medium

    ReplyDelete